Welcome to the 2019/2020 Admissions page of University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin.
Please follow the instructions carefully.
- All application forms will not be accepted unless Part ‘B’ is completed by your Employer/Sponsor and Accompanied with Application Payment Receipt and printed BIO-DATA at the point of submission.
Examination will be Written, Oral or both.
Examination Date: for Post Basic Nursing -> Written examination 18th June, 2019.
Venue: for Post Basic Nursing ->University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, School Complex, Amilegbe.
Time: for Post Basic Nursing -> 7am prompt.
Oral Interview Date: for Post Basic Nursing -> 20th June, 2019
Closing Date: for Post Basic Nursing -> On or before 14th June, 2019
Resumption Date: for Post Basic Nursing -> Will be announced soon.
Examination Date: for School of Nursing -> 17th August, 2019.
Venue: for School of Nursing ->Comsit Centre (CBT) University of Ilorin, Permanent Site
Time: for School of Nursing -> 7am prompt.
Oral Interview Date: for School of Nursing -> 20th August, 2019.
Resumption Date: for School of Nursing -> 7th October, 2019.
Examination Date: for CHO -> 10th June & 11th June, 2019.
Venue: for CHO -> CHO Training Institution, UITH School Complex, Old Maternity Wing, Amilengbe, Ilorin.
Time: for CHO -> 9am prompt.
Contact: for CHO -> 08035856594.
Note: for CHO -> All CHO applicants must come along with thier original certificates/credentials for the interview .
Examination Date: for Orthopaedic Cast Technology -> Will be announced soon.
Venue: for Orthopaedic Cast Technology -> Will be announced soon.
Time: for Orthopaedic Cast Technology -> Will be announced soon.
The applicants should send two (2) completed forms and attached with photocopies of their credentials to the school either personally or by courier (address to the coordinator of your choosen Training Institution, UITH Ilorin) on or before the Stipulated Dates.
- Requirement for Admission
Holder of Diploma in Community Health with Not Less than two (2) years post Qualification Experience plus Five Credit OLevel Passes in SSCE (WASCE, NECO, or GCE O/L) at not more than Two (2) sittings which must include: English language, mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
For Orthopaedic Cast Technology
1. Minimum of 120 JAMB SCORE
For Community Health Officer
1. You nust come along with your original certificate(s) for interview/exam
Note for School of Nursing
1. NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASC/NECO)
2. Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
3. Candidates must not have any criminal record.
4. Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
5. Birth Certificate
6. Secondary School Certificate
- This date is subject to change at the discretion of the Management, please visits the website a week before the Examination date for any change.
- Ensure you print out the information page to guide you.
- The completed form must be submitted accompanied with photocopy of your credentials to your choosen School and the registrar's office on or before the stipulated dates, failure to do so the candidate will not be shortlisted for the examination.
New Applicant: Create login details – use the Form on the admission page.
Application fee of:
- 5,000:00 (Five thousand naira) for both CHO and Orthopaedic Cast Technology payable thorugh this portal.
- 7,500:00 (Seve thousand five hundred naira) for School of Nursing payable thorugh this portal.
- Ten thousand naira (#10,000) only or 100 US Dollar ($100) for foreign applicants. for Post Basic Nursing payable thorugh this portal.
Select apply for admission.
Fill in your details correctly
Choose the program you are applying for
And Click register.
* Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
* Proceed to make payment. Pay using the payment button on your page. Print your receipt. * Provide your bio-data and academic records.
* Cross check the application form and submit.
* You can save the application and continue.
* Print your BIO-DATA .
How to check admission status
* Login with your Application ID and password created
* On the dashboard click admission status
For further enquiries contact: email@example.com